Private Equity Groups
- Evaluated the costing and pricing approach of an acquisition candidate. Designed and implemented a pricing model.
- Provided acquisition due diligence for companies in the apparel industry identifying areas for purchase price renegotiation.
- Provided turnaround consulting
- Provided outsourced CFO Services including cash management and forecasts
- Provided post purchase systems design and implementation
- For high growth company with diversified business interests created a business model segregating the business units to provide management with the tools necessary to evaluate profitability and return on investment. Each business unit contributed to the primary and original business unit but could stand-alone. This model allowed each manager to run their business while encouraging cooperation among the team though the recognition that each business unit was a customer of each other
- Provided acquisition due diligence as well as preparing company for sale
- Cash Flow management
- Interim Management
For Audit committee
- Investigated and evaluated business and accounting practices, identified variances from standard practices and recommended changes
- Provided services in a very adversarial environment
For family owned business
- Provided advice on strategy for changing focus necessitated by industry and technology change.
- Coordinated with investment advisors to provide information to buyer maintaining confidentiality from company management
- Consulted with Company with financial support from a family member
- Identified fraudulent activities during conference with borrowers
- Consulted during liquidation of company
For Medical Schools and Universities
- Consulted on cash flow
- Evaluated proposed expansion opportunity
- Located lender